Our machine vision systems are often used for verification of products, assemblies and packing goods. Verification encompasses a wide range and is predominately used for determination of position, measuring, identification and fault detection.
APPLICATION OF VERIFICATION:
- Verification of edges, angles, surface, holes
- Segment of line detection
- Counting pieces, detection of missing parts
- Detection of colour shades, quantity levels
- PIECE VERIFICATION: Most commonly used are verifications of product dimensions, surface damages and deviations.
- VERIFICATION OF PACKAGING: Verification of quantity in packaging units. This is usually verified in packaging of plastic bottles or bottles in crates. Often a bottle is missing in a crate.
- VERIFICATION OF COLOURS: Machine vision is often used also for verification of colours on products. Different colour shades can be recognised.